Open Your Home and Your Heart
Companion Services / Adult Foster Care / Host Home
When you open your home to an individual with a disability, you are providing them with something of incomparable value that they deeply need – a home.
Companion Services / Adult Foster Care / Host home is the most natural setting in which an individual with intellectual or developmental disabilities can live. The concept is simple – you as a provider, are opening your home to an individual with a disability to provide them with a home – something that they may not otherwise have.
Over the years people that have been labeled as different have been placed into institutions that rob them of a basic need for all humans a family setting. This was not due to malice from anyone, but rather the option has not always been available. Fortunately, some states have identified this need and now you can help by providing a person the closest thing to a natural family home.
Brightway Companion Services / Adult Foster Care / Host Home services offer a caring place for adults, no matter their disability. The individuals we serve in our program have a wide range of intellectual, developmental, and physical disabilities. We specialize in matching the people we serve to dedicated and caring host home providers.
- Specific training to support adults with disabilities, behavioral or medical needs
- Assistance and advocacy for services for behavioral and medical needs
- Experienced and dedicated staff to assist you on your journey
- Expedited contracting process as we work with the Companion Provider to complete the required pre-service training
- Nursing to support and provide training as needed for specific protocols, medical needs, and equipment
- Admissions Coordination-matching the needs of individual with a companion providers skills and experience
- Trainers who provide pre-service and ongoing training to meet the needs of the individual in the companion setting
- Provide Rep Payee service and assist with money management